I. AIREAA's OBJECTIVES:
The objectives of the Trust are:
1. To perpetuate an ethical code of conduct, this is self imposed and mandatory for the entire member of AIREAA to maintain integrity & transparency in the profession of Real Estate Consultancy
2. To standardize business practices in real estate trade.
3. To establish a "code of ethics" to monitor the business behavior and practices of members.
4. To create a dispute resolution cell for members.
5. To protect, promote and consider measures for the protection, promotion and advancement of the trade, and business in India in real estate sector.
6. To support and protect the character and status of trade of and allied services and to guide in laying down and maintaining standards of quality, to promote honorable practices and prevent/suppress malpractices, if any, and to promote co-operation between all persons engaged in the business of Real Estate Consultancy in India and all other countries as may be decided from time to time.
7. To institute, encourage, develop and progress all kinds of methods and guiding factors relating to the Real Estate Trade.
8. To undertake short term training programs for the members of the Trust with regards to the skill of tested techniques and to exchange new ideas to solve challenging problems to educate the members or persons related to the real-estate trade in the methods principles and standards to be maintained of the trade and in general to acquire a more enlightened perspective on Real Estate matters.
9. To establish just and equitable principles in pursuit of the code of conduct towards better ethical trade/profession.
10. To collect, classify and circulate statistical and other information and to undertake special enquiries whenever necessary on all matters relating to the Real Estate profession which will be beneficial and important for establishing the standards in the trade and profession for which the Trust will be striving to achieve with regards to its pursuit.
11. To conduct surveys of all matters which affects the trade/profession for which this Trust is formed and has the objective to achieve.
12. To take all steps which may be necessary for promoting, supporting or opposing any legislation affecting the interests of the Real Estate profession by any Government Central, State or otherwise or any department thereof, or by any local body or any other public or semi-public body or officers, and in general to take the initiative and/or join in taking any collective action to secure protection and development of the Real Estate Agency profession in all respects.
13. To make representations to Central or State Governments or local or public or semi-public authorities, executive or legislative, on any matter directly or indirectly affecting the Real Estate profession.
14. To secure wherever possible, organized and/or concerted action directly or indirectly on all subjects relating to the interests of parties engaged in the Real Estate profession.
15. To communicate with Associations of Commerce and Industry and/or other commercial and public bodies throughout India and the world, and concert and promote adopt measures for the protection and/or development of the Real Estate profession.
16. To collect and disseminate statistical and other information for securing the promotion of the objects of the Trust.
17. To enlighten the public on all matters relating to Real Estate profession and to pass on information through all available media.
18. To convene when thought necessary or expedient, conferences, seminars, exhibitions, or meetings at such places and at such times as considered desirable so as to further the objects of the Trust.
19. To ensure that all members of the Association co-operate with each other and follow the Rules and Regulations laid down by the Association.
20. To settle disputes among members arising out of members violating the Rules and Regulations laid down by the Association.
21. To provide a forum for interaction amongst members to exchange views and ideas.
22. To provide a forum for the settlement of disputes between the members and clients, members and members.
23. To cause to be written, and printed or otherwise reproduced and circulated, gratuitously or otherwise, periodicals, magazines, books, leaflets or other documents or films or recorded tapes, either in electronic or the analog or the print media considered desirable to promote the object of the Trust and the Real Estate profession.
24. To foster and undertake research into any aspect of the objects of the Trust and its work and to disseminate the results of any such research.
25. To insure and arrange insurance cover for, and to indemnify its officers, servants and voluntary workers and those of its members from and against, all such risks incurred in the course of the performance of their duties as may be thought fit.
26. To amalgamate with any companies, institutions, societies or associations which are charitable at law and have objects altogether or mainly similar to those of the Trust and prohibit the payment of any dividend or profit to, and the distribution of any of their assets amongst, their members at least to the same extent as such payments or distributions are prohibited in the case of members of the Trust by this memorandum of association.
27. Collect and disseminate information on all matters affecting such objects and exchange such information with other bodies having similar objects whether in this country or overseas.
28. Provided that the Trust shall not support with its funds, or endeavour to impose on or procure to be observed by its members or others, any regulation or restriction which would make it a trade union.
29. To act as mediators, arbitrators and surveyors and arrange for arbitration in all matters of disputes, differences or claims in relation to the aforesaid matters or connected with the members of the Trust.
30. And generally to do all other lawful things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objects of the Trust or any of them.
HACKED BY MOTHERFUCKER